The Oaks at Beaumont offers the convenience of location in Beaumont, Texas combined with our excellent skilled and caring clinical and rehabilitation staff.
Recovering from a recent surgery or illness? Our comprehensive rehabilitation team and state-of-the-art equipment is the key to a rapid recovery. Looking for long-term care to enjoy life more fully? Come enjoy our comfortable rooms, while receiving quality clinical care.
At The Oaks at Beaumont, you’ll enjoy our warm and compassionate services that include:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Physician visits
- Dietary and nutritional counseling
- Restorative rehabilitation
- Vision and dental care
- Disease management and early intervention
- Hospital readmission reduction program
- Individualized resident care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Social activities
The Oaks at Beaumont provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.